1. Heart of Baking, and it’s owners, are not responsible for the items sold on this site. Using this site to connect with bakers and candy makers in your area for your baked items or candy items is the responsibility of the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to verify the safety of the bakers/candy makers and their products.
2. Web pages are free to bakers and candy makers that join the Heart of Baking web site. No other promises are made, unless put into an email between Heart of Baking and any interested party.
3. Web pages are only available in Hall County, GA, to bakers who have their cottage or professional licenses. Heart of Baking is not responsible for verifying these details.
4. The regulations vary around the world for baking baked goods and making homemade candies, as well as running a business. It is the responsibility of the bakers who use Heart of Baking to verify the regulations in their areas and take on the necessary licenses to sell to their public. Heart of Baking is not responsible for this.
5. Pictures shared with Heart of Baking for the creation of each baker’s web page become the property of Heart of Baking for the sole use of advertising on the heartofbaking.com website. This does not stop the baker who submitted the pictures to also use them.
6. Please pay attention to copyright laws when creating your web pages. Any posting of copyright infringement is the responsibility of the individual bakers. It is not the responsibility of Heart of Baking to verify copyright on each picture. Nor is Heart of Baking responsible for any law suit as a result of an individual baker’s failure to follow copyright laws.